Three years Graduate Diploma in Management aims in preparing a thorough breed of executives with in-depth knowledge and Industry Exposure and Strategic Management Orientation. The candidates will be ready to take up responsibilities in any business (domestic and/or global) to ensure growth and success in the business they are assigned to. This course has been designed for those undergraduates who strive for success in their life. This course is designed in 3 different parts as the student who is an undergraduate can make himself aware of the management function and practices. This is similar to the normal graduation process, but it can also be done on fast track basis.
To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
Theoretical & Practical knowledge on business and inter-disciplinary areas of management.
Learn and apply the essentials of critical business processes like Strategic Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Product Design, Business Ethics, HR and Operations in this context.
Eligibility for Admission :
S.S.C. with Two Years work experience / H.S.C / Diploma Holder
Course Duration :
The GDM Program can be completed in a period of 12 to 36 months.
Course Structure :
01. General Management – (GM)
02. Business Communication (BC)
03. Consumer Behavior & Marketing Strategy (CBMS)
04. Organization Behavior (OB)
05. Human Resource Management (HR)
06. Marketing Management (MM)
07. Strategic Management & Business Policy (SMBP) or Financial Management (FM)
08. International Business (IB)
09. Managerial Economics (ME)
10. Business Ethics (BETH)
11. Specialization Subject 1A (Elective- Select any one from the list of Specializations) (SPZ01)
12. Project Research Analysis & Report (Optional)
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 39,900/-
International Students: US $2490/-